Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Up the Wall

Are you as in love with wallpaper as I am? I know the hubs is thanking his lucky stars that we can't install wallpaper in our home, but if we could, I'd be all over it. (What I really mean, is I'd be all over begging him to install it.)

While in Utah, we've been able to visit my little bro and his beautiful wife, Jesi, who has wonderful taste, by the way. They are expecting their first baby in January. When we went to their house, they showed me the wallpaper samples they are looking at for the nursery. It was so beautiful, and I am SO jealous! I know their baby girl's nursery will be to die for! I can't wait to see it, and I really can't wait to meet their new baby girl! You better get to wallpapering, Mac, you're going to be a daddy before you know it!
image from Design Sponge

image from Bazaar of Serendipity

image from Cococozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.